How can I have a new event added to your calendar?
1. Select the text "Event Submission Form" on the right-hand navigation on this website.
2. Enter the requested information. [Note that some information is required.]
3. The appropriate people at The Urban Collaborative Project will review your submission.
4. Upon approval, the information will be added to the Community Calendar.
How do I access your calendar from my smartphone?
There are two main ways to view our calendar: the browser or a downloaded application.
To use your browser, simply enter this website URL into the address bar and then use the "Community
Calendar" link from our navigation. It will open the Google Calendar in a new window. Note that you do not
need a Google Account to view the calendar through your browser.
To use a downloaded application, we recommend "Google Calendar" (for Android and Apple users.) Note
that you will need a Google Account in order to use this free application.
How do I add the UC Project / Southeastern San Diego Community Calendar to my personal Google Calendar?
To add the UC Project Calendar using your web browser (Laptop/Desktop/Mobile):
* Make sure that you are logged in to your Google Account (Note: You can create a new Google
1. Choose "Community Calendar" from the right-hand navigation bar on this website.
2. This will open the Google Calendar where you will need to locate this icon on the bottom right side of the
3. Select this "+ Google Calendar" button which will open a new window showing your personal Google
Calendar. [Note: If you are not logged in to your Google Calendar, you will be prompted to do so."
4. You will be asked the following question : "Do you want to add this calendar? Would you like to add
5. You can choose "Yes, add this calendar" or "No, do not add this calendar"
6. When you choose to add the calendar, the UC Project / Southeastern San Diego Community Calendar will
be listed under your "Other Calendars" list.
To add the UC Project Calendar using the Google Calendar Application on your phone.
* Make sure that you are logged in to your Google Account and have the Google Calendar Application
installed on your phone (See links to download application high on this page.)
1. Follow the steps listed above.
2. Open your Google Calendar Application and log in.
3. You will see that the UC Project / Southeastern San Diego Community Calendar also appears using your
Google Calendar Application.
How do I remove/hide the UC Project / Southeastern San Diego Community Calendar from my personal Google Calendar?
To remove the UC Project Calendar from your Google Calendar, you will need to log in to your Google
Account on your web browser (laptop/desktop/mobile) and not the Google Application.
1. Open your Google Calendar using your browser
2. Locate your list of "Other Calendars" on the left-hand side of the Google Calendar page.
3. Place your mouse over the text "Other calendars" and select the small arrow that will appear to the right of
4. Choose "Settings" from the drop-down list.
5. Locate the list of "Other Calendars" near the bottom of the page.
6. Locate the one named "Southeastern San Diego Community Calendar" and choose either
"Unsubscribe" (to remove it from your main calendar view) or uncheck the box under "Show In List" to
hide it from your main calendar view. [Note: If you choose to unsubscribe, you will need to add the
Calendar again as outlined above higher on this page.